The trusted face of Recruitment-to-Recruitment
Updated: Jun 14, 2019
In a marketplace of boundless recruitment-to-recruitment faces, it’s important to find one that you can trust with your career.
Like many other rec2rec’s across London, our business model is no different – we aren’t setting out to seemingly ‘reinvent the wheel’. What I will say, however, is that we have done this a while now (25 years collectively) so our knowledge and network serves us well in working with the best.
Added to this, we are really honest. To stand out from the many-hundred agencies, this has seemingly felt pivotal in our success.
- We meet all candidates and clients. Culture-fit is key in the search and we believe a meeting is essential to ascertain this.
- We listen and we care. Genuinely. I started this business as I am passionate in what I do - and so we should be. We seek to understand your motivations - and grievances - and offer solutions that we hope will excite. We want to get it right, and we are grateful from our recommendations that we seemingly do!
- We won’t ‘spam’ you into our clients. We take a consultative approach to the interview process, offering a selection of comparables tailored to your feedback. We will work together and be on hand for informative, unbiased advice.
- We are respectful and autonomous. We won’t hassle or push you. All we ask for is clear communication in return.
- We will always let you know client feedback. Although we anticipate success in first stages of interviews (we prepare all candidates with ‘interview questions’ documents and revision notes), in instances of an unsuccessful interview, you will have a detailed feedback to aid you in the process.
- We would like to think we are pretty good people who enjoy working with good people. We aren’t your typical city ‘suits’, we feel a more personable, informal service works for us. In addition, we work in a stunning, centrally located office (with free bar, for use upon receiving your first job offer..)
To get in touch, here's our details: